The Office of Residence Life strives to provide students with a living environment that is conducive to both academic success and social development. Our top-of-the-line facilities are staffed by resident assistants who are trained to be proactive in meeting students’ needs. In addition to the amenities provided in our residence halls, we offer programming designed to develop and educate students, leading them to make positive choices for their lives.
Living on campus can be a fun part of your college experience as well as a great convenience. It’s also one of the biggest adjustments you’ll make as you transition from high school to college and can inspire a lot of questions. You’ll find many of the answers at Indiana Tech.
Where to Start
If you’re considering Indiana Tech housing for the first time, we suggest that you take a look at our residence hall options. Keep in mind freshmen are generally housed in Pierson or Warrior Row C.
- Pierson Hall
- Evans-Kimmell Hall
- Frank & Anne Oropeza Hall
- Warrior Row A & B: Townhouses
- Warrior Row C: Traditional
- Yergens-Rogers Hall
- Kalbfleisch Hall
- New Hall (see below)
- A new 99 bed residence hall (not yet named) will open in fall 2019, designed for sophomores and upper division students. Rooms will be single configuration that share a bathroom with an adjoining room. Each floor will have a study lounge and a common lounge that includes a kitchenette to make those after hour snacks. Current Tech students will be able to assign themselves to a space when the returning student application process goes live in February.
- More information will be available soon.
If you aren’t able to find what you’re looking for here, contact the residence life office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 260.422.5561, ext. 2235.