What to Bring
Deciding what to bring for your life on campus can be challenging. Keep in mind that space is limited and also shared. Focus first on items that you will need, then think about items you will want and the space you have left. Also, keep in mind that the security of your items is your responsibility.
On Campus Marketing (OCM) partnership
Want to save time on shopping? Indiana Tech has partnered with On Campus Marketing to offer you a low-cost solution in obtaining most of your campus housing needs quickly. You can choose to have them delivered to your home or to your campus mailing address. If you choose campus delivery, the mailroom is open Monday through Friday from 8am-4pm for pickup.
- Sheets, blankets, pillows, and pillowcases (beds are twin extra long)
- Personal hygiene items (soap, shampoo, toothbrush/toothpaste, etc.)
- Cleaning supplies
- School and desk supplies
Leave at Home
- Candles, incense, or any items that require burning
- Hot plates, deep fryers, portable heaters, or any appliance with frayed cords
- Firearms or other weapons including decorative items, airsoft type guns, paintball guns, etc.
- Alcohol or drugs
- Pets of any kind (the only exception is an aquarium containing fish that cannot live outside of water and pose no danger to people through incidental contact)
Residence Hall Checklists
Since all of our residence halls are different, we’ve prepared checklists of suggested items for each building to assist with your planning. For more information on what to bring for your specific residence hall, download a checklist from the list below.