Warrior Row A&B: Townhouses
The Warrior Row A and B buildings are townhouse-style. Warrior Row A accommodates 33 students and Warrior Row B accommodates 45 students. Both buildings have two apartments containing two double bedrooms with two single bedrooms and one apartment with ADA accessible options containing five single bedrooms. The remaining apartments all contain four single bedrooms.
- Each townhouse contains two and a half bathrooms (ADA townhouse contains 3 full) and each person has his or her own vanity/sink
- Furnished living rooms that includes a couch, one or two chairs, a coffee table and/or an end table
- The kitchens contain a full-size refrigerator, oven, microwave, dishwasher, 2-basin sink, breakfast counter with stools, and cabinets
- Bed with twin long (80-inch) mattress
- Desk with bookshelf
- Desk chair
- Wall-mounted clothing rods for hanging clothes
- Full-size washer and dryer
In addition, each student has an Ethernet port and cable television jack. All services are active throughout the year. Students must provide their own television and register for their student account to access the network.
Each townhouse has a front and back entrance with limited parking in the rear of the building (requires a premium permit) and street side.
Purchasing a meal plan is optional for students living in Warrior Row A or B.